Positano is one of the most beautiful, enchanting, and romantic towns on the Amalfi Coast. Or, for another, more elegantly put description written by John Steinbeck…
“Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn’t quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you have gone.”
There’s really no wrong way to do Positano, but here are a few ideas, tips and secrets for making your stay in Positano, well, perfect…
- Feel fancy and order wine and appetizers at Le Sirenuse Hotel
- Soak up the sun at Spaggia Grande
- Venture to “Scogliera,” a rocky terrace area for topless sun worshipping and listen to after hours tunes at a Night club called Music On The Rocks. Literally.
- Sip prosecco at Buca di Bacco
- Peruse local watercolor artists under bougainvillea ceilings
- Devour Homemade pasta at Dona Rosa
- Feel the burn and hike up to Montepertuso – a village 3km above Positano
- Acquire a gorgeous watercolor painting
Positano… I’ll be back for you soon!