There are so many things to see and do in the city of love. I was there for three days and it was nowhere near enough.In thinking back on what I loved the most about mon Paris, I realized it was the little things, the moments shared between friends and strangers, morning walks. The details. The smells. The art. The people.
1. Leisurely breakfast at a corner cafe
2. Climb the stairs and pick out a book at Shakespeare & Company
3. Make a wish on Love Lock Bridge
4. Picnic under the Eiffel tower at sunset
5. Ponder philosophy and life imitating art at Musee de l’Orangerie
6. Stroll through Jardin des Tuileries
7. Stop, listen and dance to live street music
8. Savor a bottle of French wine with a dear friend
9. Look up at the ceiling in Galleries Lafayette
10. Buy all the French drugstore products that you can carry
11. Visit the Louvre – but not for the Mona Lisa
12. Visit the original Chanel Atelier
13. Drink champagne on a rooftop balcony
14. Watch the Eiffel Tower sparkling. At least twice.
Paris is always a good idea, and I just gave you 14 more 😉