La. Dolce. Vita. Everything about that wonderful Italian phrase comes to life in front of your eyes along the Amalfi Coast. Sorrento is the ideal (and affordable) place for you to set up home base as you explore the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Capri, and even Pompeii less than 2 hours away.
- Explore the town on foot and follow the old streets down to the water
- See Marina Piccola from all angles
- Touch the largest lemons you’ve ever seen (even though the signs say not to!)
- Sample limoncello flavors, from classic lemon to melon, even strawberry at the Corner Shop. The small size is perfect for souvenirs!
- Sip champagne and olives for an afternoon snack
- Taste fresh salad, pizza and pasta for lunch at Leone Rosso
- Enjoy cocktails and appetizers at sunset at Imperial Hotel Tramontano
- Savor the largest ball of mozzarella cheese you’ve ever seen at Inn Buffalito
- Feel the genuine Italian leather goods while shopping on Via San Cesareo